Senior PHP Developer
PEAK is seeking an experienced senior full-stack PHP engineer to join our team. This is a new software development role and the ideal Full Stack candidate will be responsible for over watching the building and maintaining of the core product, thrive in a fast-paced environment, write quality code, communicate clearly, collaborate, solve problems and ship features the achieve business goals.
We have a strong focus on scale, reliability, performance, and product agility, and that means picking the right tool for the job while being pragmatic and flexible.
Duties and responsibilities
- Communicates project status clearly and effectively in a proactive manner.
- Design applications with extensibility in mind, while considering efficiency.
- Debug issues reported in our production environment.
- Perform code reviews with meaningful feedback.
- Test and troubleshoot with automated testing or manual quality assurance.
- Understand requirements, discuss trade-offs, and collaborate on the best approach to solving a problem.
Requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with PHP, including Laravel or another MVC frameworks
- A deep understanding of software development and object-oriented software principles
- Experience with version control and basic shell scripting.
- Experience working or building a digital wallet.
- Experience within the FinTech field is a BIG plus
- Experience building and leading a team of developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Proficient English required)
- Laravel – PHP framework
- Composer – dependency management
- Grunt/Gulp – Task
- Sass/CSS – markup styles
- Angular is a BIG plus
To apply, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org before February 22nd, 2019.